2018 Biodiesel Seminar Tour Announced
JEFFERSON CITY, MO—The National Biodiesel Board, in partnership with several industry sponsors, has announced a series of regional, one-day seminars designed to educate fuel wholesalers, distributors, retailers, marketers, fleets, municipalities, and other end users on the benefits and opportunities surrounding biodiesel.
The event, Exploring Biodiesel (XBX), will be offered complimentary to attendees. Organizers say that guests can expect to learn about biodiesel’s place in today’s liquid fuels supply chain, and how the fuel can be leveraged not only as a cleaner burning, renewable complement to diesel fuel, but as a means to increase market share and enhance an organization’s brand.
“This is the most comprehensive biodiesel educational seminar available anywhere in the nation,” said Tim Keaveney, executive vice president of business development of Hero BX, one of the event sponsors. “If you consume, market, trade or distribute diesel fuel, this is a can’t-miss event.”
The XBX series will stop in five cities over the summer, including:
- Boston, MA | June 12 | 10:00 – 2:00 pm | Boston Marriott Quincy
- Philadelphia, PA | July 18 | 10:00 – 2:00 pm | Sheraton Valley Forge Hotel
- Los Angeles, CA | August 7 | 10:00 – 2:00 pm | Long Beach Marriott
- Portland, OR | August 9 | 10:00 – 2:00 pm | Billy Frank, Jr. Conference Center
- Cleveland, OH | September 18 | 10:00 – 2:00 pm | DoubleTree by Hilton Downtown – Lakeside
For details and to register, visit www.exploringbiodiesel.com.